Edward Obeng Kwakye, a determined Pro-Life person in Ghana needs our help. He needs funds for his goal of setting up support systems for women in need across all of Ghana, Africa. He has been doing a lot in the past few years in Ghana and has worked with and been supported by top international Pro-Life agencies.
We at Pro-Life Unity have taken on the task now of helping him continue his work. The following is a list of some of his immediate needs. There is no way of donating over the Internet, and whatever you donate is not tax deductible, but don't let that stop you from helping the women of Ghana! What you will have to do is wire money directly to Edward through Western Union. I speak with Edward on the phone regularly and he has a heart to do what's right in the world and genuinely wants to represent God and decency.
I will provide you with his information at the bottom. After you have wired him the money, you will have to email him with password so that he can pick it up. In addition to the funds requested below, he also has a need for high-speed Internet, which costs $100.00 to set up and $50.0 per month.
God bless you and thank for you for reaching out to those who would not make it without us.
1. Office rent US Dollar = $ 25.00 per month by 48 months ( 4 years ) = $ 1200.00
2. Used laptop with internet connection $ 500 TO 600
3. Walk for life
4. 8 weeks developing baby and abortion pictures on Bill Board in front of some Abortion clinics. one bill board costs $ 500.00 and we need about 5.
5. National Pro life celebration at Ghana this year on 28th April, 2009 a road show for Life and we have to refresh some of the participants. We will need about $ 250 for the refreshments.
6. This month our projects are Radio Talk shows, churches outreach programs, counseling and visiting our clinics at home with small donation of materials and foods.
And we also need office equipment. Western Union is the best for sending money to Ghana and you can use my name ( EDWARD OBENG KWAKYE )
God Blessing's to you all, Amen.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon, bye
EDWARD OBENG - KWAKYE
P.O. BOX 4576,
Tel: 00233 (0)244846701