Congratulations to the winners of the 2009 Pro-Life Blogs Awards:
1. Best Overall Pro-Life Blog - Mommy Life
2. Best News and Reporting - Jivin Jehoshaphat
3. Pro-Life Unity Award - Causa Nostrae Laetitiae
4. Pro-Life Whistleblower Award - Catholic Fire
5. Best Pro-Life Apologetics - Mark's Blog
6. Pro-Life Instigator Award for Activism - American Papist
Pro-Life Blog Awards promotes, encourages, impassions and rewards pro-life bloggers for excellence in spreading the culture of life.
Bloggers are heralding news and information about the pro-life movement when traditional media have ignored the most pressing crisis of our day - the war on LIFE.
Blogging is an often thankless and solitary job and it's time we recognized pro-life bloggers for their contribution to the pro-life movement and potential to transform the landscape of our common cause to protect and defend the sanctity of each human being's life.
The winners for 2009 will be announced at Blogs4Life and American Life League's Training and Activism Week and Personhood Conference January 23, 2009.
Each of the three top winners will receive accommodations for three days and two nights at one of Washington D.C.'s premier new hotels, The Capitol Liasion, located in the thick of the pro-life movement's largest annual demonstration and steps away from Washington D.C.'s national treasures and history.