Think you can pass? Here are some of the questions (True or False):
- Bushís veto banned stem cell research in the United States.
- Embryonic stem cell research is banned in the United States.
- Human embryonic stem cell research is limited to approved lines.
- Stem cells only come from human embryos.
- The US government doesnít spend much on stem cell research.
- There are 400,000 embryos in fertility clinics that will be thrown away.
- Embryonic stem cells have been shown to be more effective for neural damage and MS.
- Human embryonic stem cells are a better choice (than adult stem cells) for treating diabetes.
- Are well on the way to safely curing Parkinsonís disease.