The Family Research Council has put together an all-star line-up for Justice Sunday III, the Jan. 8 simulcast that is aimed at educating people of faith on how the judiciary impacts their lives. Today the following (additional) participants were announced today:
- Alan Sears, Alliance Defense Fund
- Bill Donohue, Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
- Brian Bosma, Speaker, Indiana House of Representatives
- Dr. D. James Kennedy, Center for Reclaiming America
- David Barton, Wallbuilders
- Don Feder, Jews Against Anti-Christian Defamation
- Edwin Meese III, Former U.S. Attorney General
The simulcast will air live on Sunday, January 8, at 7 PM ET- 8:30 PM ET. over hundreds of radio stations, Sky Angel Nationwide Satellite Television System, Trinity Broadcasting Network and via webcast on www.justicesunday.com.
I'll be watching (and blogging). Will you?