Pro-Choice and Homosexual Terrorists

| 10 Comments

Most of us in the Pro-Life movement have not only embraced peaceful efforts to end abortion, many have even written standards of conduct.

Not so with our friends on the other side of the fence.

Because of threats received from "pro-choice' and homosexual activists" a Pro-Life conference which was supposed to take place tomorrow has been cancelled in Canada.

LifeSite.net Article

One day before the event they cancel it because of threats.

Despite the pleas of pro-life leaders to reverse the decision in several meetings today, Father Jean-Pierre Aumont, the rector of the Oratory, was unmoveable in his decision.

There's a brave church for you.

People have saved their money to make it there. People have planned their lives around this conference. People are going from all over the world, and what will they find when they get there?

10s of thousands of people.

A note on the door that says "sorry, "pro-choice' and homosexual activists" have threatened us so we decided to cancel the event.

Have a nice day.

I don't know which is worse, the "pro-choice' and homosexual activists" or the church led by Father Jean-Pierre Aumont.

While there has been a movement to oppose the pro-life conference by 'pro-choice' and homosexual activists, Montreal police Detective Sergeant Judy Poulin told LifeSiteNews.com that Montreal police did not tell the Oratory to cancel the conference. She noted that the police could offer "adequate protection" but, "it was the decision of the Oratory to cancel the conference."

So that's all it takes huh? A simple phone call to end a Pro-Life event?

We sure made it easy for the Pro-Aborts.

For those of you brave enough to stand up to the Pro-Abortion crowd, join us in the Monthly Call for Life at . The next Call for life is Dec. 2nd.

We need to unite so our individual Pro-Life voices will be loud enought to be heard over the Pro-Abortion roar of the media and the Pro-Abortion movement.

United we stand - Divided they die - Pass it on

10 Comments

Fortunately, the Conference has not been cancelled. It has been relocated to another venue. You can read the updated report here.
http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2005/nov/05111608.html
>
>We Canadians have our problems for sure but the pro-lifers here are just as stubborn and resilient as the US types. :)

Per the followup article, only protests had been threatened.

Pro-life? Peaeful? Ha! What do you call burning down abortion clinics and standing outside of the ones tht you didn't burn down screaming, "You're going to Hell!" and, "Murderer!" You guys are on a witch hunt for peopl who get abortions and you never even open up your ears as to why because I thinkk that if you truley knew, you'd shut your big mouths.

You say these activist "threatened" you. Would you mind telling us how? You all probably weren't ready for th debate in which you'd be crushed because the pro-life aurgument is ridiculous. "Oh! it's just like we're killing babies" or "If you didn't want baby, you shouldn't have had sex!" as if punishing a couple (mainly just the mother though, which I find sexist) for having sex, eve though 54% of them use protection and some of these women were just plain raped.

PRO-CHOICE DOES NOT MEAN PRO-ABORTION!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS!!!

A word of advice, you don't stand a chance in a dbate with pro-CHOICERS (not aborts) because when every component of the pro-life aurgumen is brought up, it will be found to have contradicted itself many many times

Not all Pro-Lifers scream "You're going to hell" and "murderer". I don't, but I don't see how you can equate people yelling things like that with abortion, which kills a living human being.

Have there been violent Pro-Lifers? Yes, a few. Are there many today? No.

As a matter of fact, how many SUVs and new homes are torched by the Earth Liberation Front every month? Probably more than all of the burned down abortion clinics.

There is no debate. Abortion is the killing of a human being. You won't argue that point. You will just argue that it's a "woman's right to choose" when to kill that child.

A child? Baby? It is a fetus. A fetus is not a child it; it is not a baby; and it is not a person. It's all about this cool magical process. Maybe you've heard of it, it's called birth. At that point, it stops feeding off of like a parasite and carries out it's functions on its own. That fetus is a part of that woman's body (don't believe me? cut the cord.).

You want to talk about those poor innocent children as if they really are children. they do a hell of alot worse thing to cows, chickens, and this past holiday, turkeys and they are concious of everything that's going on yet there's no real movement to make meat illegal, though there are other ways to protien (ask the vegitarians).

"That fetus is a part of that woman's body"

A "fetus" has unique DNA by which a person can be identified as a separate person from his/her mother in the womb and 50 years later.

Yet, it can't survive for a minute without being directly connected to th mother.

That is a sick childish argument.

If you put a plastic bag over your head, how long do you think you'd survive without air?

"It" is a human being. Unfortunately people like you don't have a problem killing helpless human beings.

The strange part is, you folks are the ones saying things like "Bush lied, soldiers died" and "Save the Whale". People who are pro-abortion also burn SUVs and new homes and claim to be for "Mother Earth".

Terrorists, animals and dirt are more important to you than American citizens inside the womb of a mother who is supposed to protect them, not kill them.

Ah. So much confusion in one perason who generalizes way to much for his own good. I've heard all of these aurguments before, and yet, here I go again.

1) Since does air have thoughts? Since when does air have fellings? Since when does air ever carry out actions and is punished for it? Since when is air a person or better yet, since when has air ever been considered alive? Are you comparing a mother to air? How is that practical?

2) A fetus is excactly what the name says, fetus. It isn't this person until it stops being a parasite to the mother.

3) I don't give a hoot about Bush or the whales. That man is unfit for a cashier's job at McDonald's and whales aren't people nor do we need thm to live. Almost noone is pro-abortion. They are pro-choice which mens though they would never get one themselves (cough, 56% of pro-choicers, cough) they respect the mother's intelegence of knowing when she is not able to raise a child for what ever reason, it' not my business. You weren't their when they had sex, so you don't know about any protection they used (from a condom to getting you tubes tied, you can still get pregnant) or if the sex was evn consencual.

4) Stop generalizong an get your facts straight. The law says that someone BORN on US soil is an American citizen. I'm sure you're smart enough to know tht fetuses are unborn. I think that these terrorist should be locked away for life in higher that high security prsons, I'm eating chicken as I type, and I don't know anyone who values dirt over a human life. That one was out there even for a pro-lifer.

RE: "Ah. So much confusion"

Trying to be intellectual with Life are we?

> "Since when does air have thoughts?"

You missed the point. Babies need the umbilical cord to breath and live while they are in the womb. Yanking their cord, as you presume we do to prove they are not human beings, is the same as putting a bag over our heads. Also, though the mother provides the nutrients for the child, the child is still a unique human being with her/his own unique DNA.

> "A fetus is exactly what the name says" "Parasite" you say?

A fetus is a description of a living human being in the womb of the mother. Here are some other ones for you:

---

fe·tus Audio pronunciation of "fetus" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fts)

In humans, the unborn young from the end of the eighth week after conception to the moment of birth, as distinguished from the earlier embryo.

---


ba·by Audio pronunciation of "baby" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bb)
n. pl. ba·bies

1.
1. A very young child; an infant.
2. An unborn child; a fetus.

---

infant

n : a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "isn't she too young to have a baby?" [syn: baby, babe]

---

toddler

n : a young child [syn: yearling, tot, bambino]

---

> "Almost noone is pro-abortion"

What do you think pro-choice means? It means you support abortion for whatever reason, which means you are pro-abortion.

> "they respect the mother's intelegence of knowing when she is not able to raise a child for what ever reason"

Your open, bold and evil statements amaze me! You admit that the result of pregnancy is a child and that a person should not have to raise a child for "what ever reason". If you are tired of or couldn't afford your teenager, would you kill her/him?

Why should it be allowed to kill a child in the womb just because the person cannot be seen?

> "I don't know anyone who values dirt over a human life"

The majority of liberals value dirt over life. Over 95% of them vote against Life issues in government and for earth issues, such as environmental policies. Point made




button02b.gif

Categories

Archives

Pro-Life Articles

add your site
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 20, 2017, 9:40 am
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 20, 2017, 9:29 am
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 20, 2017, 9:40 am
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 20, 2017, 8:25 am
Colossians Three Sixteen Sep 20, 2017, 6:04 am
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 20, 2017, 6:39 am
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 20, 2017, 5:09 am
Opinion Times Sep 20, 2017, 6:41 am
The Ohio Anglican.blog Sep 20, 2017, 5:35 am
Opinion Times Sep 20, 2017, 3:43 am
Greater Fitchburg For Life Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
Greater Fitchburg For Life Sep 20, 2017, 5:20 am
Greater Fitchburg For Life Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
Greater Fitchburg For Life Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 20, 2017, 4:41 am
Catholic Fire Sep 20, 2017, 4:49 am
The Ohio Anglican.blog Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
The Ohio Anglican.blog Sep 20, 2017, 4:35 am
DEACON FOR LIFE Sep 20, 2017, 3:15 am
Papa Mike's Blog Sep 20, 2017, 12:43 am
Papa Mike's Blog Sep 20, 2017, 2:25 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 11:55 pm
Opinion Times Sep 20, 2017, 1:10 am
Opinion Times Sep 20, 2017, 1:24 am
Opinion Times Sep 20, 2017, 1:10 am
Opinion Times Sep 20, 2017, 1:10 am
NoisyRoom.net Sep 20, 2017, 12:30 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 11:37 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 11:37 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 11:37 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 11:37 pm
cultureshift Sep 19, 2017, 11:49 pm
Spero News Dec 31, 1969, 11:00 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 10:18 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 10:50 pm
NoisyRoom.net Sep 19, 2017, 11:01 pm
Live Action Blog Sep 19, 2017, 11:17 pm
Live Action Blog Sep 19, 2017, 10:00 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 9:25 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 9:52 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 9:33 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 10:11 pm
Happy Catholic Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
Alex Schadenberg Sep 19, 2017, 9:54 pm
Christian Newswire: All Releases Sep 20, 2017, 2:00 pm
Rebelution Sep 19, 2017, 9:22 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 8:35 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 8:35 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 9:16 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 8:35 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 8:35 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 8:55 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 8:50 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 8:14 pm
Operation Rescue Sep 19, 2017, 7:21 pm
My Domestic Church Sep 19, 2017, 8:26 pm
Live Action Blog Sep 19, 2017, 7:01 pm
Live Action Blog Sep 19, 2017, 7:01 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 5:41 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 8:15 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 7:40 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 7:18 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 7:57 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 7:55 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 7:29 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 7:46 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 8:01 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 8:04 pm
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 19, 2017, 7:30 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 7:05 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 7:05 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 7:05 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 7:05 pm
FRC.org - Web Log Sep 19, 2017, 6:50 pm
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 19, 2017, 6:39 pm
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 19, 2017, 6:44 pm
Christian Newswire: All Releases Sep 19, 2017, 5:59 pm
Christian Newswire: All Releases Sep 19, 2017, 6:24 pm
BIG C CATHOLICS Sep 19, 2017, 6:00 pm
The Interim Sep 19, 2017, 5:32 pm
The Interim Sep 19, 2017, 5:07 pm
Reclaiming Our Children Jan 1, 1970, 7:00 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 4:52 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 4:29 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 5:08 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 4:42 pm
Happy Catholic Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
The Interim Sep 19, 2017, 3:29 pm
The Interim Sep 19, 2017, 3:19 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 3:37 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 4:08 pm
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 19, 2017, 2:40 pm
CNSNews.com Headlines Sep 19, 2017, 2:24 pm
Christian Newswire: All Releases Sep 19, 2017, 11:00 am
Christian Newswire: All Releases Sep 19, 2017, 4:33 pm
BIG C CATHOLICS Sep 19, 2017, 2:50 pm
BIG C CATHOLICS Sep 19, 2017, 2:28 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 2:55 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 2:29 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 2:55 pm
Live Action Blog Sep 19, 2017, 3:15 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 2:22 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 3:05 pm
NoisyRoom.net Sep 19, 2017, 2:12 pm
Live Action Blog Sep 19, 2017, 1:25 pm
LifeNews Sep 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 2:01 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 2:03 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 1:57 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 1:01 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 2:10 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 2:06 pm
EmpowerShop Prolife Sep 19, 2017, 1:59 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 1:19 pm
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 12:47 pm
A Catholic Life Sep 19, 2017, 11:47 am
The Common Room Sep 19, 2017, 11:43 am
Leaven for the Loaf Sep 19, 2017, 11:00 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 11:24 am
40 Days For Life » Updates Sep 15, 2017, 1:00 pm
40 Days For Life » Updates Sep 7, 2017, 1:00 pm
40 Days For Life » Updates Sep 5, 2017, 3:00 pm
40 Days For Life » Updates Sep 12, 2017, 1:00 pm
40 Days For Life » Updates Aug 31, 2017, 2:00 pm
40 Days For Life » Updates Sep 18, 2017, 1:00 pm
40 Days For Life » Updates Aug 29, 2017, 8:00 am
The Ohio Anglican.blog Sep 19, 2017, 5:35 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 4:35 am
Catholic Fire Sep 19, 2017, 3:20 am
Catholic Fire Sep 19, 2017, 4:10 am
Rebelution Sep 19, 2017, 12:31 am
Pro-Life Unity Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
Papa Mike's Blog Sep 19, 2017, 1:55 am
Papa Mike's Blog Sep 19, 2017, 1:43 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 1:42 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 1:54 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 2:31 am
Opinion Times Sep 19, 2017, 1:13 am
Fr. John Whiteford Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
DEACON FOR LIFE Jan 1, 1970, 12:00 am
DEACON FOR LIFE Sep 19, 2017, 3:15 am
Christian Newswire: All Releases Sep 19, 2017, 1:45 am
Spero News Dec 31, 1969, 11:00 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 11:20 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 10:32 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 10:39 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 11:00 pm
Catholic Fire Sep 18, 2017, 11:20 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 10:07 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 9:11 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 10:26 pm
cultureshift Sep 18, 2017, 10:36 pm
BIG C CATHOLICS Sep 18, 2017, 9:21 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 9:10 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 8:32 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 9:21 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 7:16 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 8:07 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 9:56 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 8:11 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 8:11 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 8:35 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 8:27 pm
Spero News Dec 31, 1969, 11:00 pm
Opinion Times Sep 18, 2017, 6:40 pm
Live Action Blog Sep 18, 2017, 6:35 pm
LifeNews Sep 18, 2017, 6:24 pm